BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information – Your safety is our priority.
Our family at Stan Stephens Cruises prioritizes the health and safety of our guests, co-workers, and our community.
Two steps are being taken to ensure your safety:
- We have made the challenging decision to delay our season start to July 1.
- We have formalized and enhanced our cleaning procedures on our vessels, shuttle van, and shoreside facilities.
Details on these steps are described below.
We are working daily to monitor the situation and will modify our responses based on best practices and standards made by the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization, as well as travel partners and professional associations.
Delay of Operations
On April 6, Stan Stephens Cruises decided to delay the start of its 2020 operations season to July 1. This changes the start date for both our Columbia Glacier Cruise and our Meares Glacier Excursion to July 1.
All direct booking between May 11 and June 30, 2020 have been cancelled and fully refunded. Guests have been sent emails to this effect. If you have questions about your travel, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stan Stephens Cruises will continue to evaluate the impacts and infection/recovery rates of COVID-19 and will further adjust the operations season if necessary.
- Increased and scheduled sanitation of all counters, restrooms and food service areas on vessels.
- Increased sanitation of surfaces in transportation vans.
- Additional hand sanitation facilities on vessels and shore side operations.
- Enhanced training for staff on personal hygiene and continue to encourage staff to remain home and take proper precautions if they have any health issues.
- Enhanced training and services for staff to support any traveler who may develop symptoms while on board.
Safe Travel Tips and Information
We would like to encourage all travelers to make decisions based on the valuable information available from trusted resources. Please use the following guidelines as you travel and use the following resources to make your decisions.
- Take steps to keep yourself healthy as you travel. Stay hydrated, rest plenty, eat well and take your medications and supplements as you would at home.
- Practice good hygiene: Please wash your hands frequently, for at least 20 seconds. When handwashing is not an option, please use hand sanitizers.
- Avoid from touching your face: This includes eyes, mouth and nose, and clean your hands immediately after.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow, a disposable paper or the like.
- Monitor your health. If you exhibit symptoms such as a dry cough, challenges breathing or fever, please reduce your contact with other guests. Booking policies are flexible based on emergencies.
The following are a few trusted sources that we encourage you to use as you make your travel decisions:
- US Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organizations
- State of Alaska Department of Health and Social Service
We look forward to safe journeys into Prince William Sound this summer.