BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information – Your safety is our priority.
Our family at Stan Stephens Cruises prioritizes the health and safety of our guests, co-workers, and our community. We have formalized and enhanced our cleaning procedures on our vessels, shuttle van, and shoreside facilities. We are working daily to monitor the situation and will modify our responses based on best practices and standards made by the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization, as well as travel partners and professional associations.
Working to ensure healthy journeys.
- Increased and scheduled sanitation of all counters, restrooms and food service areas on vessels.
- Increased sanitation of surfaces in transportation vans.
- Additional hand sanitation facilities on vessels and shoreside operations.
- Enhanced training for staff on personal hygiene and continue to encourage staff to remain home and take proper precautions if they have any health issues.
- Enhanced training and services for staff to support any traveler who may develop symptoms while on board.
Safe Travel Tips and Information
We would like to encourage all travelers to make decisions based on the valuable information available from trusted sources. Please use the following guidelines as you travel.
- Take steps to keep yourself healthy as you travel. Stay hydrated, rest plenty, eat well and take your medications and supplements as you would at home.
- Practice good hygiene: Please wash your hands frequently, for at least 20 seconds. When handwashing is not an option, please use hand sanitizers.
- Avoid touching your face: This includes eyes, mouth and nose. Clean your hands immediately after.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow, a disposable paper or the like.
- Monitor your health. If you exhibit symptoms such as a dry cough, challenges breathing or fever, please reduce your contact with other guests. Booking policies are flexible based on emergencies.
The following are a few trusted sources that we encourage you to use as you make your travel decisions:
- US Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organizations
- State of Alaska Department of Health and Social Service
We look forward to safe journeys into Prince William Sound this summer.